WOMEN’S 2017-2018 EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES:
WBC | Women’s Bible Connection
Women’s Bible Connection is where women, at all places along the path of their spiritual journey, come together to study God’s word, connect with Him in a personal way and connect with other women to support and encourage one another.
- Niwot Campus: Classes meet weekly from 9:00 to 11:15 am on Thursdays from September 2017 to April 2018. Class sizes will generally be from 10-16 women. We will offer two new classes beginning in January. A list of the new WBC studies offered can be found here. Cost varies by class. To register for either of these WBC classes at Niwot click here. Childcare is available.
- Frederick Campus: Classes meet weekly from 9:00 to 11:15 am on Tuesdays from September 12th, 2017 to April 17th, 2018. Class sizes will generally be from 10-14 women. Cost is $40.00 for the year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Betse at 720-231-3590 for more information. Registration will re-open in January for the next set of studies. Childcare is available for a fee.
MOMS CONNECT | Frederick Campus
Moms Connect is a community of moms where support and ministry is offered, free of judgment and full of grace. Our meetings include mom to mom small group sharing with relevant curriculum supported by occasional guest speakers and practical help to make motherhood fun and effective! Moms of all ages and stages of momhood are welcome! We meet on Wednesdays from 9:00 to 11:00 am. Cost is $40 for the year.To register click here. Childcare is typically available for a fee, but we’re at capacity. We want to hear from you! Please contact Nicole to be added to a waitlist.
MOPS+MOMSnext | Niwot Campus
Come join us at MOPS+MOMSnext! MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, a program led by moms for moms with children from birth through kindergarten. MOMSnext is a group for mothers with school-aged children. These groups all over the world are rallying women to be more honest, to feel more equipped and to find our identity by journeying alongside one another. We are moms, and we believe that better moms make a better world! We meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month September thru May. We have guest speakers, delicious food, small group time, crafts, Mom’s Night Out and play-dates! For more information contact us at email@example.com or visit our website.
- Niwot Campus: To see the evening study options at Niwot click here.
- Frederick Campus: To see the evening study options at Frederick click here.
- Praise in Motion | Frederick Campus
Praise in Motion is a movement ministry for women, integrating mind, spirit and body while praising God and having fun! You will be led by trained instructors through a movement class blending dance arts and martial arts. Non-performance based, Praise in Motion, is a personal life-giving journey between you and God. Happens Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 8:30 in the small gym. All are welcome! For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forgiven and Set Free: Post Abortion Support and Healing Study
This is a comprehensive study for post-abortive women who are experiencing anger, guilt, shame, depression and other issues associated with the abortion decision. It is the goal of this study to help participants experience a deep and abiding healing, let go of the guilt and shame and feel forgiven and set free. For more information, click HERE. Contact Lisa at email@example.com for details (meeting time & location is kept private for attendees).